Many reasons can cause facial telangiectasia. These can be hereditary factors, chronic sun exposure, diseases such as Rosacea, SLE. Also, hormone treatment, overuse of chemical peels can be the other causes of telangiectasis. There is around 10-15% of the population are affected by this. This condition is more common among the fair-skinned.
With such skin condition, we recommend patients to consult the doctor before they decide to take any skin treatments.
- Gold Toning Laser Treatment
- Circadia Revitalizing Oxygen Rx Treatment
- GF Plant-based anti-sensitivity treatment
- Bio-Light Anti-Redness Treatment
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching
- IRevive Nanocurrent treatment
Get the professional advice with a tailor-made personal service. Register now