Eyelid drooping is excess sagging of the upper eyelid. The edge of the top eyelid may be lower than it should be or there may be excess baggy skin in the upper eyelid. Eyelid drooping is usually a combination of both conditions. There are many possible causes; it can be genetic or acquired factors. Acquired type is usually due to the muscles that elevate the eyelid becoming weak, thin, or stretched with age.
If symptoms of eyelid drooping are mild, some treatments can be used to treat and tighten up the levator tendon or lifting the eyelids.
- IRevive Nanocurrent treatment
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing
- RF Tightening Treatment
- Mircro-needle Radiofrequency LiftingTreatment
- Thermage Eye Rejuvenation Treatment
- Thermage Skin Tightening Treatment
Get the professional advice with a tailor-made personal service. Register now