Acne vulgaris is a common chronic skin disease involving blockage and inflammation of pilosebaceous units (hair follicles and their accompanying sebaceous gland). Acne can present as non-inflammatory lesions, inflammatory lesions, or a mixture of both, affecting mostly the face but also the back and chest.
Factors that cause or trigger acne include genetics, hormones, stress, certain medications, lack of sleep and poor diet.
Untreated or improperly treated acne is likely to cause the worst scarring, so early medical attention is recommended.
- Chemical Peels
- Circadia Enzyme Brightening Treatment
- Bio-light Anti-inflammatory Treatment
- Probiotic Skin Balancing Treatment
- Circadia Oxygen Rx Treatment
- ELISA Food Sensitivity Test
- Medical Treatment
Get the professional advice with a tailor-made personal service. Register now